Thread: Bccg
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by showtime View Post
i have to disagree that he states the bccg 10 will cross to anything between 9-10 in a regular bgs/bvg slab. most 10's i see in bccg would be lucky to get 8.5's. if this were truly the case than i would buy many of the bccg 10's at a huge discount from the same cards in bgs/bvg 9's slabs, and have them reslabbed bgs/bvg. It just doesnt happen and its bs. the funniest part is that a bccg 10 really has a shot at a bgs 10. really, because why in the world would someone have bccg give them the 10 if bgs would, talk about a huge value difference.
Once again, remember it is geared for the corporate/retail market. I have no doubt a guy submitting 10 cards will look over his cards very carefully But a company submitting tens of thousands of cards in large runs does not screen them for BGS 9.5's or 10's. We are finishing up a massive order this month in which I would estimate 50-70% of the BCCG 10's would cross to 9.5, 20-30% BGS 9's, and a handful of Pristines, with zero 8.5's. You may well have seen several BCCG 10's you thought were weak, but the vast majority of the millions of BCCG cards we've graded cross at the chart I listed.

Last edited by GehrigFan; 05-26-2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: forgot to finish my point about the corporate/retail market