View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 11:10 PM
David Ru.dd Cycl.eback

If they're all original, Quillen is pictured in each and the Quillen provenance is documentable/provable, then I'd say $2,000+ for the lot. Just a rough guess. If they're original, each is probably one of a kind (unique) and Quillen was a Major Leaguer and T206 player. For an example, if the one Duluth team photo was mine, I'd offer it for $500+. If original, the biggest one with the 'cards' was once quite a display piece, but has seen better days, perhaps is homemade, and I assume the names on the cards were added later. Duly note, all those photos are types that would be given to a team member, so the provenance is believable. Due to the huge size, the single player photo is quite unusual and rare and it shows a Minneapolis Millers player (I assume Quillen) which is a popular team. A unique collection. And my estimate is based on that that guy not being Buck Weaver.

P.s. the photos all appear genuine/original in your picks, though, as said, the writing on the 'cards' no doubt was added later, perhaps much later.

Last edited by drcy; 03-31-2014 at 11:29 PM.