View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 04:19 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
That's the thing, this is an issue of professionalism. These texts from him are clearly not professional and nothing would convince me they were. Cake and dinners are not invitations for sex and that's exactly the kind of thinking that people are trying to end. Just because a woman is nice to you or would like to have a professional relationship with you, that's not an invitation for constant flirting or unsolicited photos of your body.
What are invitations for sex? Everything doesnt always point A to B. Dinner and drinks after 9 pm can lead to sex sometimes

In the texts back and forth she didnt stop texting him after the photo...so you cant say its unsolicited, there is some type of approval going on, as she continues to text him She isnt a 22 year old out of school....shes a 14 year experienced big time attorney (with sex descrim cases that she has handled no less on her record)

Just because a woman wants to be your friend doesnt mean a man has to be their friend. For lots of people in their busy lives, they have time for a girlfriend but not another friend. He may already have lots of friends. She had unique access to him that her male colleague likely did not. She played a part in all of this is all that i am saying, its not like she just got out of college etc.

I know if i asked a guy i just met if i can meet him for dinner and invite him over a night for carrot cake, you can say all you want about professionalism etc, society would view that as a bid odd especially early early on in knowing someone. Change the guy to a younger woman meeting with a man, and not sure what change of thinking would be needed. Can always do lunch meetings during the work day, that screams professionalism to me versus late night dinners and carrot cakes at someone's house but maybe thats just me.

If you could tell that he wanted more than just dinner, how come she couldn't...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-19-2017 at 04:23 PM.