View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 03:54 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Little league wont, (shouldnt) let players use old bats. Reason behing the switch was Safety. So that woukd be a big leagle issue if a kid gets hurt off a hit from an illeagal bat.

Fyi - though u may already know- only composit bats need to be broken in, the aluminum are "hot out of the box" meaning ready to play. No breaking in nessassary.

Id recommend the demarini voodo bat. There are 2 types. The 1 piece which i prefer or the 2 piece.

1 piece will have more power and the 2 piece will be more foregiving on a kids hands on those foul tips etc.

Got my son the 1 piece, and its great. No game action yet as the season starts in april but he goes to a hitting coach every week. The bat is excelent.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.