View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 06:31 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian1961 View Post
Yes Dale, those are the images I was referring to on the 1960 Post Cereal Mickey Mantle, as printed on their large boxes of Grape Nuts Flakes.

When it comes to picture editing and what you are trying to advise me, to quote dear 'ol Bugs Bunny, my "IQ is PU". However, I will try to pass this info on to my son.

I still would love to sell you a copy of my book, if you're interested in post-war regionals from 1947 - 1971. If you have a working disc drive on your computer, and it is equipped with ADOBE READER software. PM me if interested. If not, no hard feelings, my friend.

Take care, Dale, and thanks ever so much for trying to help me with uploading photos. Honestly, I am touched. ---Brian Powell
There are a ton of them, Brian.
Here's a link for some you can look into. I chose filehippo as they have the least amount of add ons, imo.
https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid...ture+resizer&*
Also, have you tried right clicking on your photos to see what comes up?
Don't open them fully, leave them in the album so you can also see your other pics
Mine will take me to paint, to picture resizer, etc. From any of those, I can resize my pics. After I have resized, I just hit save, and I'm done.

Good luck.

Last edited by irv; 03-19-2017 at 06:31 AM.