View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Default Do you use the B/S/T?

Posted By: jay behrens

I hadn't intended to turn this into a referendum on the BST thread. I like it in its current format. I think if Brian can figure out how to make the link for the BST thread stand out more, that there would be more action. with the old format, it was always a race to see who get their posts near the top. And I know personally, that once the thread hit about 50 or so, I started losing interest and if I needed to go back and find something, it was very difficult to have to have wade thru all those threads to find it.

Quan, no, I don't own any stock in nationalsportscards.com, but I really like what they have to offer and they are very open to suggestions. Their database grows every day, and if you don't see a set in their database, just let them know and they will add it within a day or two.

If everyone on the board made use of that site by using the want list feature and listing their cards there that they are offing on the BST thread, people that have the cards you are offering for sale will get an email letting them know that you put that card up for sale. It's a win-win proposition for everyone. Especially since it doesn't cost anyone anything.

Jay

I like to sit outside drink beer and yell at people. If I did this at home I would be arrested, so I go to baseball games and fit right in.