Thread: Bad seller
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Default Bad seller

Posted By: Dan Koteles

I know Tim personally and find him to be a very stand up guy. Never have I known him to say even a cross word and will not use foul language at no time.

Very family oriented and generous to say the least, he along with a few others look for specific cards for me whenever they are out to the shows.

you would be pleasantly surprised to know that he is respected and good friends with many of the big dealers and know alot about vintage cards.

He is not one to grade every single thing he buys... cause he runs alot of 1 and 2 day auctions ,he might hit a weekend show and its up the next day for a 2 day period.

He will guarantee anything that he sells and I know it. Also, there isnt one dealer that post their stuff that doesn't try a little salemanship to sell their goods on ebay. How mant times have I seen ny many , BV 50 million, thats when you have to know your stuff and what you want to spend on an item and its worth. We have had several big money transactions ,he is not a problem guy. That's my opinion !