Thread: Bad seller
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 10:55 PM
Administrator

Default Bad seller

Posted By: J Levine

I know T-205s generally measure smaller with AB backs but this one is clearly much smaller and the borders and back are not standard even for American beauty...I did e-mail you and posted your reply. I looked at several of your auctions and noticed you had a trimmed Old Judge as well listed as nrmt and "possibly the best in existance (spelling mistake his)". I would not have posted here but for your nasty response to me in my e-mail. Granted, I am very protective of the T-205 issue and it worries me that someone with such a good reputaion would misrepresent such a large mistake in pricing. Hype is one thing, outright lying is another. I asked you how you arrived at a huge book sum for that card. I also asked about the trim job of a nrmt card. Not to mention the border chipping and stains...you may have a wonderful reputation (I trust Dan K.) but seriously, how does a dealer sell stuff like this. Not to mention your feedback does say you overgrade coins and cards as well. Granted, these are all my opinions and I may not be as respected as you, Tim, but people who know me do trust my judgement at least as far as T-205s.

-Joshua