View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 08:59 AM
Larry More.y

Ebay has been much more generous with removing negative feedbacks I have received. ALL of them were for things such as this, a MC card CLEARLY pictured and identified in the listing.

My approach is simple. Send a professional message (non-accusatory) to the buyer asking what can be done to resolve their concern. If the buyer does not respond (which they do not always), I then contact ebay and speak to a live person. Explain that buyer's reasoning for leaving the negative feedback is clearly described and pictured in the listing. Point out I made contact with the buyer and offered to make it right (accept return) and got no response. The fact that I delivered what was described/pictured and the fact I attempted to contact the buyer to make right has resulted on the removal of all feedbacks in these cases.

If the buyer does respond, I again encourage the option to return in the message and verify they received the item pictured/described was received. No matter what their response is, I wait a week, contact ebay and the let them know the item was delivered as described and I made an attempt to rectify the problem. Again all cases had feedback removed.

I even had a non-delivery of an item (no tracking on a cheap card) that resulted in a negative. I politely reached out to the buyer and got no response. A week after my message to the buyer received no response, I contacted ebay and they removed the negative.