View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 07:40 PM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneen View Post
Let me preface this by saying I am not a tech geek (I'm over 60 and far from it, lol)...I use a laptop in quite the same way as you describe. I like the HP laptops, and this weekend with all the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales, you will be able to find a very good Windows 11 machine for less than $500. As mentioned above, Windows 11 comes with some built in "Windows Defender" security. I got mine at Costco...They have a Black Friday deal on a HP 17.1 inch screen, with 8 GB Memory and 512 Gb SSD for only $379 today. Good deals to be found.

Good luck!
Agree with HP laptops, We've had Dell and Lenovo also and the ones that the wife and kids have not been able to break have been HP's.
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.