View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Bilko Glasier

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Now you really upset me .
I can only go by what I buy and sell. I have never even seen this stuff until this thread. I have never been asked by anyone on my mailing list about these "things."
The 1/1 list on their website does not seem to be big enough for anyone to have made a lot of money doing this, assuming that many of those 1/1 were done by different people.
Has anyone seen this stuff on ebay or elsewhere?
Has anyone actually seen them sold?
Not offered for ridiculous prices, actually sold.
Bilko - have you seen these specific items sold? Are you certain that people have made a "ton" of money selling these Leaf autographs? Where were they sold for a "ton" of money?

Hahahaha, sorry Richard

I shouldn't have said "a lot of people", more like some people. You may be surprised, but there is a market for these cards. You and i may not think they are the greatest but there have been many impressive sales in the past. I was watching many of these last year and can't remember them all, but some of the higher priced sales were Ichiro (like mentioned), Charles Barkely, Obama, Michael Jackson, Ted Williams etc.

Heres a Babe Ruth up for auction right now. What would this cut sell for just normally?? $1500-$2000??

Biddings at $3800 with 3+ days to go still.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-LEAF-EX...item3375745cd6