View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
Andrew Bradley was a forensic examiner (who at one time may or may not have been partnered with other forensic examiners of renown). He is now in the same place as Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Ty Cobb, etc. but his masterpieces live on.
Andrew Bradley is not part of any crew. He is an expert in his filed.

That being said. I will tell you that he is not a person that I would trust with a Babe Ruth signiture. I am sure if it went to court he would have a big edge over Jsa and Psa, which is not saying a whole lot. I have no idea why he would authenticate that piece but it will be fun to find out.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent resource for document examination, September 23, 2000
By Andrew Bradley, Forensic Document Examiner
This review is from: Document Examiner Textbook (Hardcover)
This book provides an extensive survey of the entire field of document examination. It serves as an instruction manual as well as an historic and technical reference. Its contents are well organized and accessible, making this complex subject easy to understand. I highly recommend this book for both new and experienced document examiners, as well as for attorneys, investigators, and others who are interested in this field.