View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 11:48 AM
J.
Jonathan Rys.kamp

Default X-Post on Blowout

Wow, this thread is pretty incredible.

If I am reading it right, 2 years ago it was brought to PWCC's attention that they had a user who was buying and altering cards and then sending them back to PWCC for auction.

From this thread, this user has the ebay bidder ID of w***1 and that is now known to be Moser.

PWCC's response to this was PSA is responsible for grades assigned and Dick Trowle is respected, so maybe I'll mention that this card is altered but only if the consigner (who happens to be Moser) is okay with it. So he basically is acknowledging it is happening and passing the buck of responsibility onto PSA, respected alterers, and his major consigner Moser.

Do you think he even asked Moser about it?

If I am getting any of the facts on this wrong, please let me know.

But if I am reading this right, then someone with an account on BlowOut should definitely cross-post this thread on BlowOut's PWCC thread - https://www.blowoutforums.com/showth...297351&page=24

I think it would be good for the community at large to find and read this once obscure thread Vezina thread

Last edited by Collect Equity; 06-05-2019 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Fixing typo of time frame