View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Jim D

Quote:
Originally Posted by M's_Fan View Post
I never ship out of the U.S. Besides being a pain in the butt to ship international, I like the idea that my cards are staying in the good old U.S.A Maybe that makes me xenophobic or whatever.
You probably cost yourself some decent dollars.... I don't get it, i live by the border and i have shipped using the US post office, it is very easy and friendly to use. Its not different, you put a card in a holder, in an envelope , add postage and mail....

The ones that puzzle me are the guys who have listings that primarily Canadians would be interested in, but wont ship here. I collect MMA cards and Georges St. Pierre is a prime example. 90% of his fan base is here, but alot of US sellers wont ship his cards here. Real Stooooopid if you ask me!

Such a closed opinion M's, if i had the same opinon.. I've only been ripped off on ebay by Americans... but a closed mind, and thinking all Americans are the same would be silly! Your money spends just like mine does!

It is better to be quiet and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!