View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
Hunt's is WAY worse, I have actually stopped looking at their auctions online because I would get so frustrated. Their website is terrible! Every time I try to go "back" after checking out the description to the lot it sends me back to their home page with the "floating icons" and I have to get back into the auction, remember what item I was on and then find that page again just to get back to where I was and then if I see another lot I want to check out I almost cringe because I know it is gonna happen all over again and after 10-20 times I just give up altogether. I know we have discussed their website before but why do they not do something about their antquated auction website/software?
I don't have that problem with Hunt's...in their monthly phone/internet auctions when I look at the whole auction by 100/page it used to send me back to the top of the page even if I was clear at the bottom and I had to remember what auction number I was on when I clicked the back button, but now it takes me back to where I want to be. The only thing I don't like about Hunt's auction is when I follow one of their links from my email after being outbid I can't go anywhere on their site from the page I'm directed to from email.