View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Joshua
J0shua Le.vine

Matt (and everyone else)...

I do not have a master list. YET. I have been tracking this set for a long time now. I have seen thousands of different T205s but I still seem to find new ones to confirm. Ask Rawn. He and I were looking for a Polar Bear backed Carrigan for a long time. Just in the past three months, I have seen at least three different ones. I have several other T205s that should exist but just have not seen examples of (not including the really tough backs i.e. Drum, Hindu, Broadleaf) them...like an Honest Long Cut Bates.

As to sharing the information. I made that mistake once before when I shared a great deal of my back information, variation info. (including the Wilhelm), and pop. reports with a fellow collector who said he would help write an article, give me credit, and let me look over the final draft before submitting it. That did not happen and the article was published without me.

Since then, I have been willing to share some of the knowledge I have gathered but stopped publicly sharing my back info. and population reports. I used to share these once a year around September. I stopped doing that in 2004 or 2005.

I am always willing to share information with fellow collectors but putting together a comprehensive list is a massive job and I just did not think there was such a huge interest. As far as I know, the last two variations that I had marked down were the White and the Matty. Anything else is new to me.

Joshua