View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 10:19 AM
J@son Du.nc@n

Well this morning I contacted an eBay rep to discuss removal of feedback as well as suspension for derogatory email sent to me from the seller. I was told that they can no longer use emails as evidence for potential removal or suspension that they cannot use it any longer. I said I will just cancel my store and they were fine with that. So Powerseller getting 20% discount with almost 4000 individual feedback with a $200/mo anchor store and no negatives up to this point.........and they just do not care. For the reason I will be leaving eBay. I need to liquidate most of my inventory so please check B/S/T thread here for a little of everything (I have over 10,000 items in my eBay inventory as of now). I find it easier to view current inventory scanned in eBay right now so will leave it up 2-4 more weeks to try to move privately. I would rather give discounts here privately and remove the listings than give them another cent. Wow. Thanks in advance for the support. Please check B/S/T for details.

Jason