View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 07:59 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorditadogg View Post
Not playing defense is not as disqualifying as it used to be. As far as I can tell, Trae Young hasn't guarded anyone since he joined the NBA and he's still having a good career.

I remember the USWMT soccer team played a high school team maybe 15 years ago. The HS team was I think a select team for the local MLS team (Chicago Fire Juniors?). That HS team's players would have mostly played Division II. The boys won, but the women were competitive, so I think some of the women could have played NCAA men's soccer.

Clark would need to change her game, but I think she could earn a roster spot and some playing time on a college men's team.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Of course's he's guarding people. If you gave an NBA team a 5-4 advantage on offense at that talent level they would win every game.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.