View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 06:59 PM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwyer View Post
A camera system would be great. But the thief would be long gone before reviewing any footage. You would need cameras plus a monitor. I recommend a monitor because you'll have a bigger picture. Or you could review on your iPhone, etc.

Your friend was doing everything right. It's a shame he lost that card.

I can help anyone who needs help setting up a Camera system with DVR. I recommend Swann security systems. Easy to setup, and use.
You can also put sensors on the case that would beep when opened if you are not the person with the sensor that disarms the beeper...sort of like a swipe card for automatic gates....

The downside to all this is dealers may be charged extra to run electricity to their booths... sucks...

I never witness this at WP show and have been going since Rothstein days...
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.