View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 06:47 PM
David Pierson
Banned

No, I don't think that is the yellow logo variation. Sorry, I claim right here and now that I discovered this variation many many decades ago. All my pleas fell on deaf ears.......and the variation went unrecognized for over 25 years after I noticed it. A true "yellow logo" house has much of his neck completely yellow about the left quarter of the card 25 percent missing "red" on close inspection there are red and yellow dots that make up his neck on a regular "normal" house......on a yellow logo House even franks neck (on the left side) is yellow, the tigers tongue is completely yellow...missing all red.....your copy seems to have some darker red coloration on the tigers tongue. The "D" on his cap is red on all variations. The yellow logo House should have no red at all on his neck or in the logo...to repeat "red is missing from the entire left bottom quarter of a true "yellow logo" variation. Yours looks like it might be "light" or faded in the red department but to me by the scan it does not look like one. All this being said send it in to TPG and they might mistake it for a yellow logo one and....cha-ching! Aloha, Dave.