View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Administrator

Default A Trend? Or is This the Way the Board has Become?

Posted By: leon

I see your point somewhat...but still feel the contributors to the board are vast and diverse and growing. Regardless of how the Unique IP's are counted, who look at the board every day, there are more than there were 2 1/2 years ago, by far....Even in the last several months there has been an increase. This last Sunday there were 1123 Unique IP addresses that hit the front page and over 1300 every other day. Over the last week there has been an average of over 300 posts per day on the main page. The point I agree about is the off topic stuff being a little more than it really should be lately. I don't mind some of it as it lets our "family" of board members get to know each other better, imho. I also agree with what Barry said too. We can always start good card threads if we want and get it back on track a little bit.... As for the T202's thread not getting a good response I am not sure why that happened. I don't think there are quite as many folks that collect them as the more mainstream T cards and the more mainstream E cards so maybe that's the reason. I only collect one set so I certainly can't help with too many set questions...unless they are more obscure ones. I still see a lot of the regular posters posting albeit not as much as some of the newer folks, which is fine too. The other 2 forums (memorabilia and Post War) seem to be drawing more and more attention too, which could detract a little bit from the main board. From my point of view everything is cruising along in an ok fashion. Brian and I are always open for suggestions....regards