View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Administrator

Default A Trend? Or is This the Way the Board has Become?

Posted By: Lee Behrens

Am I wrong in the logic given that if the train is off the track you just put it back on and the the train falls off the track and it has to get put back on and the train goes off the track and we have to put it back on. Part of that problem is that the putting back on falls off the tracks more than it's on.

Also what I get from Leon's response is that as long as the hits are up that is all that matters at the expense of why this board is actually here.

Now this is where I get killed for bringing it up, but with the advertisers you can charge more with more hits. At what point Leon are you willing to get the train back on the tracks at the expense of the hits and thus probably less advertising revenue? If it is about maximizing the hits and maximizing the revenue stream, please let us now, then it won't have to be brought up again and again. I personally could care less if that is what you have in mind, but I think we all deserve to know this.

No, I was not aiming at bringing up the advertising but Leon's response I felt warranted it.

Lee