View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 02:43 PM
Administrator

Default What is the dope on Mike Wheat?

Posted By: jay behrens

Have you actually read anything I've written, or even comprehend it? You accuse me of retaliatory negs and I prove you wrong, yet you still fire back with sarcasm. This proves pretty much that there is no way that anyone can convince you that your thought process is wrong, thus making any sort of bedate with impossible since you are right and everyonee else who doesn't agrees with you is wrong.

If you truely understand the eBay feedback system, you would know that whole thing is actually a joke and basically worthless. People refuse to make use of it outside of leaving positives bacuase they fear ratialiatory negs. This is why the true scumbags of eBay have such good feedback, becuase people would rather leave no feedback, preserving their perfect feedback, then leave a neg/neutral warning others of the bad seller. A few negs on someone's feedback is no big deal, specially if you check out who left the negs. I doubt anyone takes the negs seriously that were left for me if they bother to check that person's feedback. The one guy has 8 negs on a 250 rating, and all for the same reason that I left a neg.

As to why you only see pos/pos or neg/neg feedback relationships; Just think about that one for a minute. Does it make sense that one party had a postive experience and the other a negative? About the only way that can happy is if the buyer is unhappy and doesn't try to get the seller to correct the situation. About teh only way for a seller to have a neg experience is if it involves that rare customer that is impossible to please or someone looking to scam the seller. About the only way for pos/neg relations happen is when a seller leaves feddback right away and the buyer trys to pull something or is unsatisfied. At this point, the customer can be totally unreasonable and demanding becuase they know that the seller has no recourse for leaving neg feedback about how this buyer really acts. Gee, wonder if this is why you want to the seller to leave feedback first?

I also love how you compare me to a CEO that doesn't care about customers. What is your basis for claim? You've never bought anything from me and I've clearly stated that I will do anything within reason to make the situation good. So, once again you make unjustified claims about me after I clearly stated otherwise.

As far as I know, I've answered every question you asked, yet claim I am avoiding them. What have I missed?

Now, some questions for you;

How is it wrong for the seller to wait for the customer to leave positive feedback first? You ahve never directly addressed this outside it's your"god given right" (this still makes me laugh) to leave feedback last.

Also, you accuse me and other sellers who wait for feedback of being feedback terrorists, just waiting to drop a neg on an unhappy customer. What other reason would you have to wanting to leave feedback last other than to be able to drop a neg on a seller without fear of retaltion. Oh, that's right, you already stated that in your first post. So please, clear this up for me.

Jay