View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb1 View Post
I believe many of the T210 collections are largely ungraded, primarily due to the size of the set and the cost of grading, with the fact that most won't grade all that high.

As to guesstimates, I would take each number provided per series and multiply it times 3 and I think you will be close to actual populations.
All good points by Scott, and a couple of others are that the T210 cards are not, besides for a handful of popular ones (Jackson, Stengel, etc.), cards that an investor are interested in, and thus many are in the hands of collectors who do/did not collect/buy graded cards, or would even consider having them graded. They are definitely low in population compared to the Monstrous T206 cards, but my guess is that they are still mostly in the hands of collectors and to a smaller extent non-collectors, and a whole mess still remain unslabbed. I think it is even possible that you could x4 the graded numbers and still be reasonably accurate. It is definitely helpful to see those graded card numbers as a point of reference.

Brian