View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>micah</b><p>Richard-yep, . we are splitting hairs here. The main question for me: Is the book accurate? It appears, sadly, to be true in all aspects. When I asked Shelly four seperate times if it were true regarding the authors version of him auditioning forgers, twice on here and twice in emails, I got the run around and mentions of inaccuracies with the book. I spoke with the author by phone today again. He stands by everyhing in the book and would love to hear from anyone regarding innacuracies. He did state to me that their was no "Official Approval" from the FBI before it could go to printing but that the agent Fitzsimmons worked with him with every aspect of the book and personally approved it all. He also agreed that any interview with the FBI for the book would have approval before printing. Kevin is a serious author and the last thing he would want to do is print a bunch of rumors. Anyone can order his book online. He will even sign the book. And yes, the signature will be authentic! <br /><br />