View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:18 PM
JT R0berts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
I want the people that ripped Chris for not saying anything to know that you are all wrong. I emailed a few people that I have respect for to back off because Chris did exactly what you wanted him to do.
He called Josh and told him the name of the forger, the tell and told him where the guy is from. Not only that, he told Josh to relay everything he said to Jimmy. I know this because I was on the other line. Not only that, I emailed Josh and he shined me off. The reason he did not post he had done it would have given the forger more info than was necessary.
Those people can verify that fact if they want to.

And this will change what? I don't believe the auction house, the buyer, the seller, or JSA will rescind the sale, purchase, authentication or anything involved with this. Regardless of what Chris may or may not have finally stated to Josh, everyone actually involved with this transaction appears to be happy as nothing has been stated to rebuke that assumption.

As for everyone being wrong, I believe everyone was right when any statements you are referring to were made.