View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Well, crap. I don't really like to step in the middle of threads too much. That being said, when I put my manager cap on, and some good folks are all saying the same thing, then I need to say something. So here is the deal.

David- you need to cut the crap out. I get the fact you were irritated or whatever. If you can't add anything positive please don't just fuel the fire. At the same time, I will also ask Chris and others to keep their distance from you. Next one that throws a jab at each other will get a time out. I don't want this place to get out of control and it's gone far enough. I am trying to be fair to all parties and the board in general. If anyone has any questions....go for it. Thanks for your understanding.
+1
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow