View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by markf31 View Post
Leon, I never knew the list of articles published by Net54 members existed. I learn something new every day!

Since the list seems to include articles written in periodical publications then perhaps an expansion of that already existing "publication" section to include a similar list of hobby related hard print books to complement the periodical reference section.

We already have the Vinatge Links section for useful online links to websites and references, we have the aforementioned periodical Publication section and we have the Archive section for import and reference related posts/threads. It seems the only thing that is lacking is a list of hard print books that are available for on hobby related topics. If we have a list of hobby related hard print books, I think that would do a nice job of rounding out the reference related information available on the site.
Very good Mark. If you, or anyone, wants to get a list going we will put it over there. Many, many times these exact kind of threads lead to a lot of folks finding new things on this site that have been here for years. I bet less than 50% of our members have looked at all of the great picture albums, from our members, under the community tab in the dark blue line!! There is great stuff there that is updated almost daily.