View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

1. Priddy was the administrator on gameusedforum.com's autograph side. A thread came up with some bad Jeter balls that had been OK'd by him for an auction house. He said that he would look into the situation. Several members asked about him making retribution for the cost, since he had come on the forum saying he now thought they were bad. To this date, well over a year later, he has yet to respond. My point: I don't think he'll be coming here to defend himself.

2. I don't know Frank/Piedmont, I've never dealt with him and have no idea what kind of dealer or human being he is. But two things I've read in these 2 posts stick out to me: he acquired a (relatively speaking) huge group of Mathewson autos, along with a large group of Ruths, all authenticated by a second-tier authenticator with a very iffy past (not only my opinion, just using a basic 2-minute google search), and he doesn't bat an eye! Secondly, after reading the other post twice, I get the feeling he submits his items around until someone says they're good. Neither of these makes me want to buy from him.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com