View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
On GUU he said someone on eBay told him it could be worth 20k plus. Lol

I don't care if it's tom Brady's writing, it's still just a piece of paper. For less then $3000 you could buy a football used by Brady in a Super Bowl.
I honestly came to this site to see if anybody knew anything about my item didn't know I was going to be laughed at which is fine. I didn't lie about anything or try to scam anybody. that quote of the text I received did happen and I have the text to prove it. I have no reason to lie. If you look at my eBay auction which I only had up for 12 hours before goldin gave me his offer I stated I wasn't sure of value and would listen to all offers.
Obviously you know more about the value than I do. I just know a lot of pieces of paper as you called it have been selling for a lot of money recently. When and if you can get me one of those proven Tom Brady game used super bowl footballs for under 3k sign me up asap for I've never seen one. The only balls that I know which were proven to be held by Brady for sale were the deflategate ball which sold for 46 and the tuck rule ball which is up for 59 not saying that a proven Used brady super bowl ball can command that much but those are the only 2 right now that I can find that are proven brady used balls. The other super bowl balls are not verified to be held by him just saying and right now are worth more than they were 6 months ago.
Again like they say it's only worth what somebody is willing to pay at the end of the day.
If I'm in the wrong for stating this I apologize to the other members I'm sorry. This quote got to me and just felt I had to state my case

Last edited by Briggsd719; 06-16-2017 at 03:49 AM.