Thread: The SCDA trip
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 10:15 AM
Administrator

Default The SCDA trip

Posted By: jay behrens

Aaron, I have one thing to say to you and anyone else that thinks the way you do...

You did not go this meeting. You had every oppurtunity to go. You did not have to go the same day that we went. They were prepared to fly 5 people out for this, even if it meant doing it on 5 different days. It also means that you probably wouldn't have gone to the MAstro offices since SCDA had to travel from Milwaukee to get there. It would have been easier for us to fly into Milwaukee to do it. There was no need to go to the Mastro offices.

You can believe anything you want, but until you have all the facts in front of you and saw what we saw, your opinion comes from a basis of ignorance.

I mentioned this is my original post, and I'll mention it again:

SCDA will gladly make this same presentation to anyone else that wants to see it, at any show they set up at. All you have to do is contact them ahead of time so they can bring the material with them.

I'm one of the biggest synics in the world, but I am not so set in my ways that I will refuse to admit when I am wrong or unwilling to change the way I think about something. Am 100% comfortable with everything I saw what is going on? Hell no! But SCDA is trying to make postive changes. This board is single handedly responsible for them changing the format of the LOAs.

This situation will change overnight, but it is slowly moving in the right direction.

Jay

I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.