View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:39 AM
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by T205 GB View Post
Come on Tim. A lot of us know you and Jim used info Ted researched as your own but he don't bring that up every time you post more info. Just drop it already and stop stirring the pot. WE all are constantly solving the great hobby mysteries. Why can't it just be a conjoined effort on your guys behalf?
Andrew-The line in your post I put in bold is absolutely false and shows how misinformed you are. Anyone paying attention to this forum for years knows that Ted and I disagree about a great number of things regarding the T206 set. This coupled with his objectionable actions leading to misinformation, makes the idea that I would hang my reputation on any work of his preposterous. If you can't see that, think what you will, as I'll never convince you otherwise.

It absolutely can be a collaborative effort and it IS. Just take a few seconds to look at the About Us page on our website and see how collaborative it is.

I will agree that my pointing out the thread where the Sovereign apple green was first attributed to the correct subjects was petty. The reason I did it was to show one example of how the collaborative effort over the years keeps slowly being rewritten to be the work of one person. I make no apologies for finding that bothersome but moving forward I'll keep it to myself.

Last edited by Abravefan11; 01-18-2013 at 05:42 AM.