View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 06:06 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariah1107 View Post
Just dogs? Here's my rescued cat, Sylvester, who looks upon everything with great suspicion. Comes when he's called, chews on baseball cards like catnip, and loves unconditionally. There's room in your hearts for those with nine lives too....

Glad I am not the only one!

I love all animals and have owned a few dogs as well growing up, but due to circumstances, (we both work and feel it is unfair to a dog) we have a cat.

This neglected guy showed up a few days after we put our beloved "Norton" down, He just hung around, followed me to school when I went to pick up my son, became close, even with a wild side as he was an outdoor cat.
After a couple months, a lady, who seen him following us home from school, called his name.
Long story short, he belonged to her neighbor, and after conversing with them, they gave him up.
He was neglected, left outdoors for weeks, left out in the cold/rain, etc. (Found out from her and others)

Trip to vet to get all shots done, check up and has been nothing but a great, appreciative cat ever since.

These same people, for whatever reason, purchased another cat last year, which we seen, out in the rain, the cold, snow etc, and it has disappeared already!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0213 (Large).jpg (70.5 KB, 561 views)