Thread: Man Caves
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 06:40 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
My fiancee and I are in the early stages of getting pre-approved for a mortgage loan (by the way, any suggestions and tips on pre-approval and buying a house?). One of my must-haves is a space for a Man Cave, or even somewhat of a larger Man Office.

So, with that being said, let's see some of your Man Caves/Offices!
Getting your pre approval is very important, you will need it when you make offers.

#1- ask your realtor for advice on what bank to use. All banks differ with everything, from rates, closing costs, time it takes to close, etc. some backs take 4 months to close others 20-30 days.

#2 - shop around. Talk to a few banks and mortage brokers. Ask alot of questions. Whats the rate? Whats the closing cost? How long to close? ( most lie about this one lol, but your realtor will know)

#3 - make sure the bank runs your credit and checks your income. Some "bad" pre apps show the bank didnt verify this info and are worthless when you make your offer.

As for buying a house:

Each person is different, depending on your age, if u have kids that are school age or if your planing on kids. Location & school dist are very important.

Any other questions feel free to pm me, be happy to help.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.