View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 12:55 AM
R@nda!! H@hn

I would say Probstein also. Here is the reason. I've been selling on Ebay since they started basically (1996 for me) I mainly dealt with Mark McGwire autographs and some cards and ticket stubs in the last 15 years. So when you put the same stuff up for auction all the time you get an idea on how many people bid on it and how often. Mostly very few bids until the last day/second. But then this guy puts up the EXACT same item and gets 25 bids on it in the first day or two? I'm sorry I call bullshit on that! And it happens every time. Plus the bidding increments are very small which just screams "I need 25 bids so it makes the hot list".

In all my years on Ebay I think I've gotten 25 bids maybe a handful of times. Even on stuff thats sells pretty high. People just do not bid that way. They snipe it at the end.

There are some others but I can't remember who right now. When I see too many bids on an item I am familiar with I just stay away from it. I refuse to buy from this type of seller, sorry.

Baseball's hard. You can love it but it doesn't always love you back. It's like dating a German chick...
Billy Bob Thornton-Bad News Bears

Last edited by mcgwirecom; 03-23-2017 at 12:57 AM.