View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 11:49 PM

I hear ya Ben. People can disagree. No I am in no way saying my system is perfect and I am pretty sure you know that, all I meant was that in a perfect world we wouldn't need 3rd party graders to tell us if a card has been altered, an autograph has been forged etc. But since we live in an imperfect world we need to try and prevent as much fraud as possible and all I am trying to do (whether you agree or disagree) is get rid of some of that.

I have three classes "Vintage 1-3" and that is it, each based on how old the photo is. I had to come up with SOMETHING since I couldn't use the PSA system so I came up with the system that I personally like better as a collector. I dont expect everyone to like it, and you dont have to endorse it or use it and thats fine. I just hope everyone, including you can see what I am trying to do to make this hobby more positive for all involved.

One more FYI, I am just responding to someone who publicly attacked my credibility and threw it out for the world to see. He made statements which are flat out not true, and made other statements that I could completely discredit in about 2 seconds. It was NOT cool and completely a series of low blows to try and hit me 4 days before my auction ends because he views us as competition. I WOULD NEVER do anything like that for any reason, but since it was done to me I am simply trying to say a few words and take the high road. Had the article been in good taste, I would have simply gone on and said, "Best of luck" and the story is over. Please keep this in mind when reading any of my three posts in this thread and imagine what you would do if someone lied about you, your business and your integrity on a public forum in the name of "Business".

I wont post anymore on this thread and I never intended to hijack it, but when someone lies and calls you out, you are entitled to at least say a few words, at least in my opinion.

Best of luck to Henry Yee on his new venture. I will be bidding and endorsing it to all I know!

Rhys