View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 12:51 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlorenz View Post
To provide some clarity.

I do not have an issue....with them...I had a bad experience with Battlefield but it was just one experience...did not cost me a crap ton..... but I just like to keep this forum updated...

Yes do have tracking and payment Info...it all points to being Candiman... it shows the label was created in Cali....shipped from Bama the same locations...I don't want to provide the tracking number..but it was shipped quickly. That is not to say this is a bad thing.. And they don't take payment...the UserID was Created in Feb. If there is anything else i can provide I would be happy to help.... I can provide the return address when i get it on monday.

May 10, 2018, 7:18 pm
Accepted at USPS Regional Facility
MONTGOMERY AL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

May 10, 2018, 3:46 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
ANAHEIM, CA 92802
Thank you for posting that. Hysterical. Uh, Daniel, care to explain? Every time you cut one of these guys' heads off they grow two more it seems.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-11-2018 at 12:52 PM.