View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Tim Hadley
Tim Ha.dley

Ken, I will for sure get in touch with you when things are settled down around my house soon. You and Brian are the main reasons I joined Net54. It was the posts about the Jell-O from you both that I had been reading. The amount of knowledge I have about the set pales in comparison to you both. Heck, a lot of what I know has come from you guys. It wasn't that I didn't know about the cards for years, as I've been collecting since 1978, but it wasn't until about 10 months ago when I ran across a very small stash of them that I became intrigued by them and then about 4 months ago that I became obsessed by them, lol. The scarcity, the mysteries surrounding them then the feeling you get when you run across a copy with a full, strong boarder and rich color. It had me hook, line and sinker. My obvious goal is to complete a set but I have to keep in mind that I may never reach that goal. I'm hoping to run into other collectors that can help me in that goal and share information with me as well. Thanks for posting and I will stay in touch!!
Tim