View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
the mantle 52 was not in the the sky, however so apparently the sky is not always blue....also isnt VCP an average price...easy to to say VCP, but pointing to the lowest price or highest price and say that VCP, i thought VCP is the average pricing not just one price, maybe im wrong..

can say i used a past sale but to say VCP in capital letters again means to me a vcp average, one member already said he doesnt remember me ever quoting VCP but does remember me quoting a past sale so theres probably something to distinguish there

So if I'm reading correctly you have no idea what VCP even is or what it does? Then what is the point of this? VCP is a resource to give you past sales prices, just as Google is a resource for information. If I post a link to a website and you post a link you found through Google search, those are the same things. So if you post a sale price and the sale price is also listed on VCP, those are the same things.

VCP will give an average of a single card in a single grade taking into account all past sales. But it also gives single sales of single cards in singles grades, or in other words, the same exact thing searching for Sold Listings on eBay does.

Last edited by packs; 07-08-2016 at 12:18 PM.