View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 06:47 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
I keep trolling your threads? You sure about that? Because, to be clear, when you respond to my direct quote, you are talking to me. And, stating that I am trolling your threads, and spewing nonsense, is patently false. Your "proof"? You linked two different topics that I didn't even participate in. So, you might want to double check that, and make sure that you're not, yet again, pointing the finger at the wrong person, just like you did when you accused Ben of sending threatening private messages to you. I'm still not sure how you confused Ben and Greg (two BOTNs?? Bnorth and botn?)

Posts like the one you made directed at me are exactly what I was referring to. You need to more carefully think through your posts before you hit the submit button. If you meant Kevin is trolling your threads, fine. If you have a beef with him, that's between you two. I sure as hell don't want to get involved. I just agreed with him on one point, that you, Jake, post a lot of things that don't make sense, or are very poorly worded. Using punctuation, and making sure that you are directing your comments toward the right person will go a long way towards fixing that problem.

From what I am seeing, you seem to have a pretty big persecution complex.

1.) Greg is always arguing with you, calling you a liar.
2.) Ben is one who likes to call you names, and say negative things against you.
3.) Kevin is "trolling" your threads.
4.) Now, you're trying to lump me into this fun bunch.

Just...don't.

Here's a suggestion. Drop the whole thing. If somebody wrongly accuses you of doing something petty, ignore them. If you don't like what is being messaged to you, there are two appropriate responses: either ignore the person sending you the messages (and doing so will likely cause the other person to lose interest), or, if they are being abusive, contact Leon, or one of the forum moderators.

Take the high road, man. Move on.
My post was not directed to you at all if you look at the context (It was a typo 'He' should of been placed instead of 'you') I have no problems with you at all. Actually you are very well respected and I respect (as well as everyone else) what you post on the board and it troubles me that you took offense to my comment.

I referenced your post but i thought the members would understand it was directed to CMIZE. (what do others think on the board?)

I dont think anyone willl disagree that CMIZE has been trolling my posts. When someone posts something negative about you and untrue for the world to see you usually feel the need to defend yourself.

Afterall, I do apologize if you thought i meant any ill will to your post, again i was just addressing what CMIZE posted. (the links to threads i posted have nothing to do with you)

You can see though, based on your long response to me, that you couldnt just ignore what I said. (even though it wasnt meant to be directed at you at all) If someone was trolling your b/s/t threads and following you around the boards, i think just as you said all these things here, you would have also responded..

All i thought i did is show what you quoted as a reference point to address the board as a whole about what CMIZE does and you posted that long response telling me to ignore it. What if i was intentionally directing negative comments on your b/s/t listings.

Basically anytime someone reads something CMIZE is saying which is always negative, they need to know the context of it. Its not like he is addressing my comments impartially. CMIZE has been warned within a few days ago by leon publicly, which some members may not know about, so its not like its a big persecution complex

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-10-2016 at 07:23 AM.