View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 06:29 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc2q View Post
Forgive me for belaboring this. I'm not part of this sub but since it was brought up here I am curious and confused as well. I think everyone is having trouble understanding the issue. So the person didn't give their Net54 handle. But you have their address right? You kept everyone's address and email when they sent you a submission, right? did everyone pay by check or PayPal? If so, again, process of elimination should work pretty well. Even if you (astoundingly) deleted all communication and threw away all addresses, your bank should have a record of checks online, and certainly PayPal has a record of who paid you. Or did they pay in cash?

Maybe you've figured it out by now. If so, please share how you sleuthed it.
Nope...I had nothing.....I had a typewritten sheet of paper with a signed signature I couldn't decipher. To figure out who it was, I had to figure out how much the sub should have been and check my bank records for the months of April/March (in case they paid by check), and my PayPal records for the same months. Once I found a dollar amount close, then I got the name. I then told Leon my dilemma, and with his real name, I was able to get his Net54 handle.