View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 05:35 PM
Scott Mt. Joy

Interesting thread.

I am not the person mentioned in this trade as I do not have a Sauer but I have a number of 1955 Exhibit PC back cards in my collection and Fred has made a number of trade offers to me in the past.

I find Fred to be a nice fellow who is very passionate about this set and very persistent about completing it. That said I have never done a trade as I have never felt compelled by any offer he has made to me. I have no interest in trading any of the ones I have for one or two cards of the same type, if you want a card I have and you do not have anything I really want then unless your offer wows me then I will just keep the cards I have that I am happy with. The last offer you sent to me was the first time that it had been a card I really want (39 Klein) but it had a pin hole in it, had the card not had this I would have been full speed ahead on working out a trade.

I wish Fred good luck with his collection but I also think just because you think a trade is fair does not mean the other person sees it that way.