View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 03:20 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
No, I included this statement "('recognized' variations, not weird print anomalies and such)" to purposefully head off thoughts like that at the pass. The cards will all be accepted, known variations. My only concern is PSA thinking, for instance, a 1966 Topps Groat without the traded statement on back (the variation) is just a regular 1966 Groat card. So, if we spell out to you what the card is (including PSA's exact terminology from the POP reports - in this case, Dick Groat No Trade Statement), you'll add that to the forms and all is fine, no problems? That works for me. Cool. Just wanted to make sure that the paperwork for all the cards will jibe.
If it is a KNOWN graded variation, and you note it as such, when I do the spreadsheet, it will pop up. I used to do these forms by hand. Until I realized HOW easy it was to do the spread sheet!!! It prefills the info for you once you start typing, showing you all variations. I know I'm doing a horrible job at explaining how it works, but it really makes it idiot proof. Now I wont ever do it by hand ever again.