View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 02:26 PM
Bi11..R0berts

Bieg, thank you for sharing information with us on the site, you and your wife truly have an amazing collection. It's refreshing to hear your wife enjoys them and wants to keep them. Many times the heirs have no interest and sell immediately. When the time comes to sell, an auction house will most likely recommend you have them graded, in my opinion that is the best way to maximize your value. As was pointed out earlier, it's difficult to accurately determine grade from scans, so many collectors look for some additional assurance from grading companies when they are looking to bid on cards.

When I saw the show I could not believe how vibrant the colors were and of course the condition is amazing. Keep posting pictures, we love 'em.
Successful transactions with: Chesboro41, jimivintage, Bocabirdman, marcdelpercio, Jollyelm, Smanzari, asoriano, pclpads, joem36, nolemmings, t206blogcom, Northviewcats, Xplainer, Kickstand19, GrayGhost, btcarfango, Brian Van Horn, USMC09, G36, scotgreb, tere1071, kurri17, wrm, David James, tjenkins, SteveWhite, OhioCard Collector, sysks22, ejstel. Marty