View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 11:04 AM
Joshua

Hi guys,

Got a lot of feedback all over the map on format of the meeting and what to bring.

Regarding format, got a number of inquiries if this was a show and tell and/or buy sell trade. I got comments that were just buyers, and others requesting if they can sell or trade. In the interest of trying to make this as successful as possible, I say lets have all of the above. I think if we can get a few people's wish lists fulfilled and/or create a few new trading partners (with a face to go along with it), it would make this meeting even more successful.

On what to bring. I initially tried to provide people's collecting interests on the original email, but the list sort of sprawled from there, so please forgive me if I missed some people. There has been expressed interest on pre-1900's stuff, tobacco era cards, pre-war and post-war HOF cards, pre-war football/basketball, memorabilia, and modern. I know that is a pretty wide net, but there were a lot of responses that said they collect everything...I'm guessing no one is bringing their 1980/90's cards...

That said, there have been some that asked what to bring. I would open that up to you guys. There has been some responses already on evite, but would love to get feedback from you guys to help each other out what to bring. If willing to provide what your interests, items looking to buy/trade and items you may be bringing to sell/trade, please do so in the comment section of the evite. Please PM me if you did not receive the evite, or do not use evite and I will post your PM for you.

Look forward to seeing you guys!