View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Ne@l K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
I was down in South Jersey a few months ago and decided to look up and see if there was a card store in the area. Yep, found one. Nothing vintage but they had at least three showcases, multi level, full of nothing but shiny Trout cards. And then boxes of Trout cards. Of course he comes from down there. But it was absurd how many variations of shiny cards there actually was. I'll go out on a limb and say (guess) that they may already be more Mike Trout cards than any player who has ever lived.
LOL, but I would guess Jeter and Griffey have him beat .... for now

I would never want to collect every Mike Trout card. There are, however, 5 or 6 cards from 2009-2011 that I would like to own and I believe have room to grow. The 2009 Bowman Sterling is one of them. Limited run, expensive pack, and autographed. The 2011 Finest X-Fractor is another. The 2011 Bowman Chrome Refractor w/auto has hit the ceiling, imo. Plus, I really could never spend 2-4K on a Mike Trout card.

Successful transactions with Peter Spaeth, Phil Garry, Don Hontz, JStottlemire, maj78, bcbgcbrcb, secondhandwatches, esehobmbre, Leon, Jetsfan, Brian Van Horn, Brian Dwyer, MGHPro, DeanH, canofcorn, Zigger Zagger, conor912, RayBShotz, Jay Wolt, AConte, Halbig Vintage and many others