View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 01:14 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
Machado doesn't really fit in anywhere on the playoff squads. Yankees have Gregorius, Torres and Andujar; Boston has Bogaerts and Devers; Houston has Correa and Bregman; Cleveland has Ramirez and Lindor; Atlanta has Freeman and Swanson; Chicago has Russell and Bryant; LA doesn't need him with Seager and Turner.

The Brewers might have made sense but they spent their money early on Grandal. They aren't the kind of team who is going to pay 300 mil either.

Harper is more of mystery.
Good analysis but as a Red Sox fan, leaving aside the baggage for the moment, I would take Machado over Devers or Bogaerts in an instant. We're talking about an elite hitter, and a fine infielder. I think he would have been great in Fenway. That said, I understand not wanting to lay out that kind of money and disrupt a championship team.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 02-20-2019 at 01:15 PM.