View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 02:54 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Pat,

I have had the liberty of reading many of your private emails in which the lies and deception are as thick as syrup.

This was planned from day one and if the heat hadn’t come the card would have sold in REA you would have used your balance to buy lots in REA. You would have made a trade me with me on the Lipe once we baited you with some great cards from our respective collections. You also would have continued to lie to the owners of the Hart card as you did so many times before.

The only reason you have remorse is the jig is up and you’ve been caught. Like all criminals you feel bad when you get caught.

My advice keep that $206 dollars and put it towards attorney’s fees.

$206 dollars really!

You scam the collecting community for years use this board to hype BS items and services under an assumed name, hint at shilling major auctions and screw collectors out of tens of thousands of dollars. You have collectors trade away their prized possessions for fake cards you made with a rubber stamp to build a collection for yourself on basically stolen material.

And $206 is the number you come up with? Well I guess we are breaking stereotypes here on Net54 I guess not all Asian Americans are good at math I stand corrected.

My favorite line of yours in one of your emails is that you didn’t have access to your collection right now to trade some of those cards back...just like a pirate and a thief you want to hold on to all those great cards your ill gotten booty if you will that you managed to scam from innocent collectors.

Do us and yourself a favor kill the site and disappear into anonymity once again you had no problem being an anonymous before try it again this time without robbing people for you own enjoyment or gain.

P.S. One little word of advice while your dishing out thanks to folks you may want to thank that FBI agent for allowing you to work this out this way…biggest favor you have ever been given!