View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 06:42 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4reals View Post
Ben,

I should be able to meet some of your needs when I have time to get back to my storage unit where I had to put my 91 inventory (among other things) when I moved. Below I cut and pasted a previous post I made on another thread to help ease your search as I've found every factory 91 set I've opened have contained all glow back cards. Considering there's probably one in your area on craigslist for $10 you'll probably be able to accomplish your goal tomorrow

From previous thread:

I have put together both a complete glow set and a complete non-glow set without bold back logos. Bold back logos were found only on A & B sheet cards. Putting together a glow set is the easier of the two because I found in my research that every factory set I opened (approx. 10) had only glow back cards. Perhaps others can check their 91 factory sets as well to confirm this. In my opinion this would mean a much smaller number of non-glow sets exist since they would have to be put together by hand. While non glow sets may be in smaller quantities than the glow sets, I have not found that to be the case with singles obtained through packaged products. I have gone through a ton of rack packs, cello packs, wax packs, vending boxes, etc. and found that the glow backs outnumbered the non-glow backs only by about 60-40.

I have also put together a complete non-glow set with bold back logos. I am, however, still missing some glow back/bold back cards leaving that set incomplete. I am 100% confident they exist I just haven't come across a few of them. In the 20,000+ 91s I've obtained I have about twice as many non-glow bold backs as I do glow bold backs. This leads me to believe the glow back bold back cards are the most difficult to obtain.

The glow back / bold back cards that still need to be confirmed are:

#144, 271, 502, 505, 532, 542, 546, 563, 564, 574, 591, 610, 667, 671, 727, 746, 768, 774, 783, 792.

I would be interested in those if anyone has any.
Joe thank you for the info. Now that I know all the factory sets glow it took the fun out of putting together a set.

I looked and do not have any glow back/bold backs on your list. From all the boxes of wax packs I opened I never got a single bold back card. The only one I have now is in my Wade Boggs PC and it glows.