View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 09:00 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauce View Post
Doug Pederson should have been named Coach Of The Year. The Eagles held it together when things didn't go right and made a few gutsy plays that kept New England at bay for the most part. However, they were helped by New England's notorious habit of starting slow in the first half.

I thought the game was a nail biter since the Patriots also had the habit of winning games in the last minute.

Also, why is there an avalanche of Foles RCs hitting eBay all at once?
I am an eagles fan but c'mon..

not sure how the Patriots defense is considered so bad and the patriots need to rethink everything when the eagles defense didnt cause 1 punt i dont think. Both defenses caused 1 turnover.

When you achieve a critical mass of offense, the defenses are like tecmo bowl defenses and the offense rules. Great calls on 4th down. If the eagles punt on that last 4th down the eagles 45 yard line , the eagles 'championshp defense' dont stop the patriots.

Lets just not get carried away with ourselves that the patriots need to retool the defense yet the eagles defense is great.

patriots lost a great WR in the first q......the patriots offense is good enough again for next year to say that team has not fallen off a cliff in terms of getting back to the SB again..

the patrots did have a 1 point lead late in the 4th q as well..........was a good game and back and forth.....is what it is..